Share it now!
We love Yelp.com, and Yelpers love Club Mobile Party Bus!
Yelp Deals is a group buying program for yelp.com members. The deal for March 3, 2011 was for a $289 4 hour transfer from Club Mobile. This deal is now over, but Club Mobile Party Bus can still make you a killer deal!
We’ve already started booking, so get your date while you can! — There’s also a few other things you should know: We’ve clarified a few of the terms and conditions for our Yelp customers below!
Toll Free: (888) 764-8415 ext. 701
Please take a look at our reservation terms and conditions. Neither Club Mobile Limo Bus, nor Yelp.com are responsible for typographical errors. Please read all the terms carefully, or give us a call so we can explain them to you — we’re here to help!
Coupon Valid March 3rd, 2011 – March 3rd, 2012
$289 for a $600 (4-hour transfer only) Mobile Bus at Club Mobile Party Limo Bus
$289 for a $600 (4-hour transfer only) Mobile Bus at Club Mobile Party Limo Bus
- 4-hour transfer of your own Mobile Limo Bus (our charter bus only, the Hummer and Limo Buses are not included) so you can party with up to 40 friends in San Diego only (call us to make sure it’s right for you!)
- All inclusive – tip is already included and additional hours are 50% off (with discount: $120-$150/hr includes taxes & gratuity)
- Club on Wheels – Bus features a dance floor aisle, lounge seating, dance pole, state-of-the art stereo system, and air conditioning
- Bring your own CDs, DVDs, iPods & MP3 players to hook up
- Perfect ride for pub crawls, Temecula wine tasting, microbrewery tours, bachelor & bachelorette parties & birthdays
- Not valid for Del Mar Race Opening Day (All other races are okay!), Federal Holidays, Cinco de Mayo, nor Halloween
- Passengers in your party must be 21 and over
- Must be booked 2-weeks in advance; bookings start Monday, March 7th!!!
- Mention you have purchased this coupon along with the coupon code when booking!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What’s a Yelp Deal and can I still get the coupon?
A: Yelp Deals are coupons purchasable by yelp.com members that are available for a very limited time (36 hours) — we ran a coupon March 3rd and the deal is now over. You can look forward to more awesome deals from Yelp, but unfortunately you can no longer purchase our $289 4-hour transfer package.
Q: I need more than 4 hours, can I add more hours??
A: Heck yea! 4 hours will only get you so far. Most end up with about 5-7 hours. Weekends (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) from April-October, require a 6 hour minimum. It’s recommended that you purchase an addition 2 hours for your transfer. That’s $300 on weekends, or $240 on weekdays. In the end, you’re paying $589 (weekend) or $529 (weekday) for 6 hours. Call any reputable and licensed company in town and they still can’t beat it!
Q: It says 50% of regular hourly rates. How much is your hourly rate?
A: Our hourly rate varies by day and by season. Our average daily weekday rate is $150 per hour, but on the weekends at night, our rate is as high as $250 depending on the season. For Yelp Deals, we want to make sure everyone gets the best rate, so we’re keeping it simple: Each additional hour is $120 or $150 (depending on date), and includes taxes and gratuity.
Q: Why is your regular rate so high? On Yelp it’s $150/hour!
A: Yelpers are getting a massive discount on per hour rates. Typically 4 hours costs up to $250 per hour for non-stop driving. Our 4 hour rate is based on transfers from point A to point B then back to point A.
Q: I don’t care about your terms, I bought a coupon and want to drive around for 4 hours straight!
A: You cannot do that with our coupon, also, you’re being unreasonable. Yelp Terms clearly dictated that you must also agree to our reservation terms, which is here on this page! Sorry for any inconvenience. If you’d like a refund, email email@example.com.
Q: Can I buy two and use them at the same time?
A: Yelp terms strictly dictate that you can only purchase one for yourself, and additional certificates as gifts. They may not be combined with each other or any other offer. The 4-hour block may not be split up, nor added to another 4-hour block purchased by your friend.
Q: Can we use this bar hopping?
A: YES! We do our best to accommodate guests any day of the week — we’re perfect for off-night adventures on Sundays through Thursdays. Use this deal on “your” weekend days and not the busy real weekends.
Q: Is this good for a brewery tour or wine tour?
A: YES! But you have to be back in San Diego before 5PM so we can get those buses ready for the night time shift For wine tours we require at least 7 hours (some may take as long as 9 hours), so you’ll need to purchase an additional 3 hours (depending on season, additional $360-$450). Keep in mind it takes an 1:45 to 2 hours to get to Temecula from San Diego, and at least an hour from San Marcos! There are additional charges for pick-ups out of our local area.
Look at it this way:
|4 hrs||5 hrs||6 hrs||7 hrs||8+ hrs|
|Time @ Wineries||30 min.||1.5 hrs||2.5 hrs||3.5 hrs||4.5 hrs|
|# of Wineries||1||1-2||2||2-3||3+|
|Back to SD||1:45h||1:45h||1:45h||1:45h||1:45h|
The more time you spend in Temecula, the more wineries you can visit! Wineries close approximately 5PM, so we typically end before then. Call us and we’ll fill you in on the details!
Q: What are the best days to use this coupon?
A: Any day that’s not booked, but particularly Sunday-Thursday evenings are really solid for booking a bachelor, bachelorette parties, pub crawl, bar hopping, club night, or transfer!
Q: Can you take us to Vegas?
A: No, sorry, we can’t go to Las Vegas. Our deal is strictly in San Diego unless otherwise noted! We don’t go to LA or Temecula for this deal — just the wineries at our wine tour rates.
Q: Can you pick-up in Oceanside, Escondido, Alpine, Temecula, or Jamul?
A: No, sorry, we only pick up in San Diego. Additional charges (usually 1 hour of our regular rates within the county, depending on the location) will apply if you’re locate out of our home area. Please see our Destinations page.
Q: Are there any fuel surcharges?
A: No, not yet. But the way prices for diesel are going we may do it soon (They’re just below $5 bucks/gallon right now), so get in while the gettin’s good. We made this deal with Yelp when prices were much, much lower, and while it may hurt us a bit, we will honor our customers’ requests when we can!
Q: How long is the coupon good for?
A: You have a year to redeem your 4-hour transfer! Beyond that the coupon is only good for a face value credit.
Not What You’d Expected When Wou Purchased This Coupon?
Hey, we understand that it may not have been what you expected — and we’re here to help if you have questions. Our buses get booked super quick, and we do have limited resources to fulfill your requests, but we’ll try to accommodate Yelpers the best we can. Should you need a refund though, Yelp is more than happy to give you one, but the sooner the better: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give us a call, or drop us an email for more info, or the 411, or just to say hi. You can also review our service on Yelp.
Booking with a Yelp Deals Gift Certificate
To book after purchasing this deal, you must call (888) 764-8415 ext. 701, or email email@example.com! Rates are subject to change depending on the season, so book today!
The Yelp Fine Print
Yelp Deals General Terms
By placing an order for a Yelp Deal, you are making an offer through Yelp! Inc. (“Yelp”, “us” or “we”) to purchase a certificate (the “Certificate”) from a third party merchant (the “Merchant”) on the terms and conditions indicated on the Yelp Deal (the “Deal Terms”), and subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this document (the “General Terms”). The General Terms constitute an agreement between you and Yelp.
* Your offer to purchase the Certificate will be deemed accepted once we email you a copy of it together with a redemption code. The Certificate can only be redeemed by the Merchant, and only for the promotional value indicated on the Certificate before the promotional value time period ends (as indicated on the Certificate). If the Certificate does not indicate a promotional value end date, the promotional value end date will be one year from your date of purchase.
* Nevertheless, you can still redeem the Certificate for the value you paid for it less any value you already received (the “Net Face Value”) for at least up to five (5) years after the date you purchased it. In states that forbid the Certificate from expiring at all, you can redeem the Certificate for the Net Face Value at any time. If you redeem the Certificate for the Net Face Value, the Merchant may be able to choose to provide the Net Face Value in cash or credit, depending on applicable law.
* For example, if you paid $25 for a Certificate that had a one (1) year promotional value of $50, you may apply that Certificate for $50 worth of specified goods or services during that one (1) year promotional period. After that first year, you will still be able to redeem the $25 you paid for the Certificate for at least five (5) years, and in certain states, forever.
* Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund of the Net Face Value if the Merchant refuses to honor your redemption for the full value required under applicable law.
* Finally, please note that we provide your name, the date and time of your purchase, and your redemption code to the Merchant in order to allow the Merchant to redeem your Certificate.
Unless otherwise set forth in the Deal Terms or required under applicable law, the following additional restrictions apply:
* You cannot apply the Certificate toward gratuity, shipping, or handling charges;
* You cannot create multiple copies of your Certificate or resell it;
* You cannot redeem your Certificate in combination with other offers;
* You cannot redeem your Certificate in part and receive credit/cash back for the balance, other than for redemptions for Net Face Value, as described in Section 1 above;
* If the Merchant is a restaurant, you cannot use the Certificate toward the purchase of alcohol unless permitted by the Merchant, and only to the extent permitted under applicable law;
* If the Merchant is a restaurant, you cannot use your Certificate for “take out” or delivery orders unless permitted by the Merchant;
The Certificate will be void if you attempt to redeem it in violation of the Terms. The Certificate will be void to the extent that its redemption is prohibited by law, as determined in Yelp’s sole discretion, in which case Yelp will refund you the amount you paid for the Certificate.
3. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Yelp markets and sells the Certificate as an agent of the Merchant, which issues the Certificate and is responsible for redeeming it. As such, Yelp is not responsible for redeeming the Certificate or any damages or claims arising from the Certificate or its redemption. To the extent permitted under applicable laws, you hereby release Yelp from any and all claims or liability related to any product or service of a Merchant, any action or in-action by Merchant, including Merchant’s failure to comply with applicable law and/or failure to redeem the Certificate. You agree that you will bring all claim, causes of action or disputes (a “Claim”) arising from the redemption of the Certificate or your attempt to redeem it to or against the Merchant, and not Yelp.
4. NO WARRANTIES
* YELP MAKES NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE MERCHANT OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT IT OFFERS. YELP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, SAFTEY, USABILITY, MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS OF ANY UNDERLYING PRODUCT OR SERVICE REDEEMED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE CERTIFICATE. AS BETWEEN YELP AND YOU, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE PURCHASING AND USING THE MERCHANT’S PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
5. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
* NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE GENERAL TERMS OR THE PURCHASE OF THE CERTIFICATE. IN ADDITION, NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER PARTY IN THE AGGREGATE FOR ANY DAMAGES HEREUNDER, REGARDLESS OF FORM, IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT OF THE MONEYS PAID BY YOU FOR THE CERTIFICATE.
* You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Yelp, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to (i) your breach of the General Terms, (ii) your use and access to Yelp’s website, which use is governed by the Terms of Service posted theron (http://www.yelp.com/static?p=tos&country=US), and (ii) any products or services purchased or obtained by you in connection with the Certificate.
* The General Terms and the Deal Terms collectively constitute the entire understanding of the parties, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous written and oral agreements, representations or negotiations, with respect to the subject matter hereof.
* Each Certificate you purchase will be subject to the General Terms that are in effect at the time of the purchase. As a result, you should read the General Terms in their entirety each time you purchase a Certificate since the terms may change from time to time.
* The determination that any provision of the General Terms is invalid or unenforceable will not invalidate the General Terms, and the General Terms will be construed and performed in all respects as if such invalid or unenforceable provisions were omitted to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability. Any invalid or unenforceable provisions will be replaced by mutually acceptable, valid and enforceable provisions that most closely reflect the intention of the parties underlying the invalid or unenforceable provisions.
* The laws of the State of California will govern the General Terms, as well as any Claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit and consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction in, and the exclusive venue of, the state and federal courts located within San Francisco County, California for any Claim brought by either party relating to or arising from the General Terms or your relationship with Yelp. Notwithstanding this, you agree that Yelp shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.